Maintain Peak Performance.
Get your Acura into a routine.
Routine maintenance is key to keeping your Acura running at its best. Acura Care® Maintenance™ helps you keep up with your vehicle's service routine. Since coverage corresponds with your vehicle's Maintenance Minder™ Indicator, when the light comes on, the required services in the owner's manual will be covered.*
And since you've prepaid, you'll be protected if labor or parts costs increase. Providing benefits like oil changes, filter and fluid replacement, and multi-point inspections, Acura Care Maintenance is the intelligent solution for keeping your Acura running at peak performance.
The Basics Are Covered
Acura Care Maintenance includes the following services:
- Oil and filter†
- Tire rotation
- Air intake filter
- Cabin air filter
- Automatic transmission fluid
- Transfer case fluid
- Rear differential fluid
- Brake fluid
- Multi-point inspection:
- Front and rear brakes
- Parking brake adjustment
- Tie rod ends
- Steering gear box and boots
- Suspension components
- Drive shaft boots
- Brake hoses and lines (including ABS/VS)
- All fluid levels and condition of fluids
- Exhaust system
- Drive belts
Interest-Free Payment Plans
Did you know that you can purchase Acura Care Maintenance with an interest-free payment plan?**
Complete Your Acura Care Portfolio
Along with Acura Care Maintenance, you can also purchase other Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contracts. When you combine the two, you can rest assured knowing you have both routine maintenance and extensive component coverage.
A Wise Investment
Here are a few key reasons why purchasing Acura Care Maintenance is a smart decision:
- Protects you from inflation should labor and parts costs rise
- Helps you keep your Acura in top condition, which helps maintain performance and resale value
- Ensures that your vehicle will be serviced by factory-trained Acura technicians
- Allows you to transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle
- Backed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Ask about Acura Care Maintenance
* Only offered at participating dealerships. Additional services may be recommended by your dealer; these services may not be covered.
† Excludes replacement of spark plugs, timing belt and engine coolant, and water pump inspection.
** Interest-free payment plans provided by Service Payment Plan, Inc.
Coverage for a Maintenance plan begins on the purchase date and at the mileage on the odometer on that date. The coverage term is calculated from the in-service date and at zero (0) miles and expires when the terms of your contract are reached.
This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See your Maintenance Contract for complete details.
©2012 Acura Financial Services® is a DBA of American Honda Finance Corporation and both are service marks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Acura, the stylized “A” logo, and Acura Care are trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.